The Best Breath Mint For Bad Breath
Wow, a breath mint that...
- Actually Neutralizes Bad Breath and Bad Tastes
- Attacks Production of Volatile Sulfur Compounds (VSC's)
- Stimulates Oxygen-Rich Saliva Flow
Since I started the California Breath Clinics in 1994, I had never recommended any particular breath mint as "the best breath mint" to stop bad breath. Simply put, I had never found a breath mint that was truly a breath freshener. Meaning, I had not found a breath mint that would actually neutralize bad breath instead of just covering it up with strong flavors.
You see, the academic halitosis community knows the true causes of bad breath - and we also know the conditions in your mouth that are more likely to produce bad breath. Unfortunately, all the breath mints that you're used to seeing in the stores (Altoids, Tic-Tacs, Certs, Ice Breakers, etc...) all contain either sugar which the bad breath bacteria absolutely feast on or they contain an artificial flavor designed to cover-up bad breath rather than prevent bad breath - and NONE OF THEM contain any ingredients that are clinically proven to eliminate bad breath!
That's why I created the TheraBreath Dry Mouth Lozenges - the first breath mint designed to attack bad breath with natural compounds as it moistens your mouth - instead of just masking it!
Now first, let me get one thing straight - if you have chronic halitosis, DON'T expect a breath mint to make the problem go away by itself. However, there is a type of bad breath I refer to as situational bad breath. This type of bad breath occurs in 99.9% of the world population at one time or another. It's just plain, old, everyday, bad breath.
Let's Look at a Real-World Example...
You get together with some friends to eat at a delectable restaurant that serves cheese fondue with a strawberry daiquiri to cap it off.
You want to avoid bad breath so, after dinner, you pop an Altoid in your mouth. . . . STOP!
Although you may have a nuclear strength minty taste in your mouth, what you've really just done is make your bad breath problem MUCH worse.
Let me explain. When you suck on an Altoid, you introduce two bad breath triggers to your mouth: protein (there is gelatin in Altoids) and sugar (Altoids contain one or more sugars). These two common bad breath triggers make your oral environment a perfect breeding ground for bad breath bacteria. True, you have a strong MINTY TASTE in your mouth, but TASTE and SMELL are 2 compleltely different senses (like seeing and hearing).
Again, this is why I created TheraBreath Dry Mouth Lozenges. I wanted to address the fact that almost all the other breath mints on the market DO NOT take into account the principles of halitosis prevention that I've been studying for the last 20 years! Most breath mints are created to taste good and that's about it. TheraBreath Dry Mouth Lozenges were developed using the same natural principles used by other TheraBreath products that are clinically proven to eliminate bad breath.
- TheraBreath Dry Mouth Lozenges have no sugar - your breath mint should NEVER have sugar in it. TheraBreath Dry Mouth Lozenges use xylitol which is a natural sweetener and has also been proven to have tremendous anti-tooth-decay properties, as well as Rebiana (from Stevia).
- TheraBreath Dry Mouth Lozenges utilize a natural sialogogue (saliva stimulator) dervied from a flower extract. Keeps your mouth moist without drugs and also gives you a nice tongue tingle.
- TheraBreath Dry Mouth Lozenges contain Zinc Gluconate - It blocks receptors on bad breath bacteria so that they don't bind with the amino acids. If they don't bind with the amino acids, then they don't produce smelly sulfur compounds.
- TheraBreath Dry Mouth Lozenges contain no aspartame, no saccharin, and no artificial colors or flavors - There's simply no reason to add ingredients that may be harmful. In fact, the flavor is natural citrus and natural essential oil of mint (which also has anti-bacterial properties).
- TheraBreath Dry Mouth Lozenges are only 5 calories each - So you can have as many as you want.
The bottom line is that all-natural TheraBreath Dry Mouth Lozenges are the best breath mint for bad breath. and dry mouth, too. And, of course their science is based on the bad breath treatment methods practiced by the California Breath Clinics for over 20 years.