Why Therabreath Works So Well To Stop Bad Breath
It's about ScienceTheraBreath® products are based on OXYD-8®, a highly potent, but extremely safe, pH balanced formula derived from sodium chlorite, stabilized through a proprietary method, a chemical used safely in water purification for over 100 years. Our products are superior to competitor products that still use unstable active chlorine dioxide. The effectiveness of TheraBreath products in controlling bad breath has been clinically tested, is 100% money-back guaranteed and is endorsed by real people just like you.
"Dr. Katz, When I switched from...(one of our competitors) to TheraBreath I was a bit skeptical, but I wanted to try it to get rid of that lousy taste in my mouth. Thank you for explaining the difference, now my taste is the freshest it's been in 30 years, and even my grandchildren have started to kiss me again. Thank God for your miracle cure."
Reasons Why TheraBreath is the Best Bad Breath Treatment System
- OXYD-8, our active ingredient is stabilized and generates oxygenating power as soon as it enters your mouth. The bacteria that cause bad breath are anaerobic, which means they cannot live in an oxygen rich environment. The power of OXYD-8 begins to destroy bad breath odor immediately.
- TheraBreath is the most versatile bad breath treatment system. It includes oral rinse, toothpaste, lozenges, breath spray, breath drops, oxygenating chewing gum and more - all designed to attack the root of the problem throughout the day with the utmost of convenience. Some breath treatment systems rely solely on mouthwash to fight bad breath.
- TheraBreath Toothpaste also contains Sodium Fluoride which fights decay. Fluoride has also been shown to be an effective de-sensitizing agent. Some of the other "Anti-Halitosis" systems do not contain any Fluoride at all. Before you purchase any "anti-Halitosis" product, make sure to ask if it contains Fluoride. (Fluoride-free toothpaste is also available)
- Our toothpaste does not contain Saccharin. (some other breath-refreshing products do). Saccharin has been shown to be carcinogenic in lab animals. Also, for some people, Saccharin creates a bitter aftertaste, due to one of the chemical compounds produced during Saccharin's chemical breakdown.
- TheraBreath Toothpaste does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (a harsh detergent), which has been shown to be related to an increased incidence of canker sores. Almost all toothpastes contain this chemical. Research has shown that SLS should not be used by those who suffer from canker sores. And because the toothpaste does not contain SLS, (which will cause high levels of foam in the mouth), you will be better able to cleanse these odor-causing bacteria from your mouth by being able to brush longer.
- TheraBreath Toothpaste is actually a gel. Chemically speaking, gels are much smaller molecules than pastes, allowing deeper penetration below the tongue surface. TheraBreath toothpaste also contains premiere tooth polishing and whitening agents, in order to keep your smile white and brilliant, but without damaging abrasives. They are cruelty-free and are not harmful to the environment.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
TheraBreath oxygenating products are all 100% Guaranteed to stop bad breath!